Monday, September 7, 2009

Ready to GO!

Hooray! We have raised all the money we need to cover all our supplies and pay for surgeries for our patients! Now we are working to get more people to follow this blog - I ask not for one cent, just that you send this link to others who care about our mission: To bring healing to the wonderful people of Vietnam, especially those with no other chance for any health care.
I am bringing a full surgical setup, with hopes and plans to help anyone who can benefit from our services. As we work and travel Sept. 16-Oct.3 I will share on this blog, our experiences and patients we encounter. As I have never been to Vietnam before, you will see and hear everything from a very new perspective!I plan to help people with skin diseases such as this man, exposed to dioxin decades ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment